- The DR Forum provides a platform for radio broadcasters in exchange of information on implementation of digital radio broadcasting services.
- The Forum facilitates networking among its members, particularly with those from other segments of the radio broadcast industry.
Production of a live document comprising sections on frequency usage, management issues, business opportunities and new service applications on an annual basis.
- Following developments in digital sound broadcasting
- Providing products of its studies to all ABU members, creating sufficient motivation for active participation on their part.
- Identifying joint projects with system developers (Forum members).
- Sharing information on implementation issues related to digital radio in any frequency band
- Preparing annual Status Reports.
The Forum invites radio broadcasters and industry players to be represented on the DR Forum. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Radio Industry Reports
2011 Feb 2013 Sep 2013 Sep 2014
Digital Radio Guide
DRM - Guide EBU-MIS Digital Radio Toolkit
Digital Radio Presentation PDF
1. Dr Amal Punchihewa (TRAI-ITU-ABU Training on Digital Broadcasting Technologies and Implementation)
2. Dr. Amal Punchihewa (Asia-Pacific Update)
Activities to be carried out and completed
From the Chairman Reports:
January 2012 (Download)
February 2012 (Download)
March 2012 (Download)
April-May-June 2012 (Download)
January 2011 (Download)
February 2011 (Download)
March 2011 (Download)
April 2011 (Download)
May 2011 (Download)
June 2011 (Download)
July 2011 (Download)
August 2011 (Download)
September 2011 (Download)
October 2011 (Download)
November 2011 (Download)
December 2011 (Download)
Back to Top